When was the last time you got a massage?
You might not miss the absence of massage at first. You’ll get used to the pains, tension in your muscles and stress. It becomes what you – and your body – come to think of as “normal”.
That is until you have a massage and then you feel the sense of relief.
That is until you remember how good “normal” can feel.
It is pretty similar to the sense of relief you get when you take off tight shoes.
Your Next Massage
Massage is one of those things – like vitamins or baths that wear off. That’s why they’re recommended frequently.
There are many ways to get your next massage as this short list shows:
Do It Yourself (DIY)
You can massage yourself.
- It’s free.
- It’s instant.
- Communication between you and yourself is instant and clear.
- It’s not possible to reach all the places you ache or hold stress.
- Your own touch is less satisfying than being touched by someone else.
- Your own touch doesn’t release the same endocrine response (hormones) you get from being touched by someone else.
- Talking to yourself (and being listened to) whilst giving yourself a massage… is challenging
Partner Massage (Couples Massage)
You and your partner massage each other.
- Builds interpersonal skills and connection.
- Unless you and your partner have done the Couples Angels Guide 2 Massage, a course that 3 Minute Angels designed specifically for couples during COVID-19, or are otherwise skilled in massage, you may find your partner isn’t confident or consistent and this can lead to disappointing results.
- You and your partner may not enjoy giving / getting massages and instead of being a “good” thing, it becomes a chore.
3 Minute Angels Massage (The Halo Massage)
- Feels Divine.
- 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Improves Mood, Relieves Stress, Memorable and Improves Wellness
- Improves your interpersonal connection
- Improves the communication and physical environment for you and your fellow recipients
- Is a pair of ears as well as hands.
- The business has to pay for staff or event organiser pays for the audience.