Join Our Team
Want to be an Angel?
Who are 3 Minute Angels?
3 Minute Angels are Australia’s largest Corporate and Event massage company.
Since 2002 we have evolved from an initial presence working in bars and clubs to a business committed to bringing greater health, energy and positivity into the workplace.
Due to the high levels of interpersonal skills we foster in all our angels we are also a leading presence in the promotional, event and conference arena.
What do Angels do?
Angels provide seated, non-remedial massage in office environments as well as at trade shows, promotions, conferences and events.
As an Angel you will visit more work environments in a month than most people will in a lifetime. Adaptability is crucial to our success and central to you enjoying your work.
How much does a 3 Minute Angel make?
Angels earn $25 – $30 per hour – with the pay rate increasing based on your length of time with 3MA and what level of competence you have achieved.
The minimum commitment we ask of Angels is 10 – 20 hours per week depending on the areas that you work in.
Therefore the weekly income for an Angel will range between $250 and $400. The nature of the work, and the needs of clients, makes it difficult to work for more than six hours a day. Angels that have good availability will be given preference.
What does a 3 Minute Angel wear?
The 3 Minute Angel uniform consists of a 3MA branded black t-shirt, full-length black pants, a black bum-bag and black closed toed shoes. This goes for both guys and girls.
Who is an Angel?
The most important character trait of an Angel is ability to connect with others.
Whilst there is no single person that “fits the mould” of an Angel our experience has taught us that if you fall into any of the categories below, and have an interest in health and wellbeing, 3 Minute Angels may be right for you!
- Massage Therapists
- Actors & Creatives
- New Mothers
- Lifestyle Conscious
- You are an emerging massage therapist that is now developing your own practice and need to supplement you income to ensure that you – and your business – can prosper.
- At 3MA we understand what it takes to build a new business and are happy to support you in this process.
Actors and Creatives:
- You are pursuing a career in acting, dance, music, film, writing or any other creative pursuit and you need time to make that happen.
- Whilst 3MA may not be the ‘big break’ you are after, we may be able to support you financially whilst still giving you the mind space to make your dream a reality.
- You are a student that needs a part-time job and are available for some shifts throughout the week – around your studies!
- You are also interested in health, have an easygoing, social personality and want the best part time job around!
- You are a young mother (or perhaps father!) wanting the mental stimulation of interacting with others and could do with the extra money!
- Since 3MA shifts are a maximum of four hours you are able to work around the existing childcare arrangements you have for your new addition to the world
- There is an increasing number of people that are choosing to balance work and life by working part time; people that are taking a year off, or people that do not need to work full time.
- We understand that you do want to make a positive contribution to the world around you through connecting with others in a positive, healthy and happy way!